It’s been proven that focussed personal attention gives far greater results than group training when it comes to personal development. But most companies think personal coaching an expensive training option for their staff. However, when considering the cost of downtime while people attend group training, and the focussed results you achieve through one-on-one coaching, it’s clear that personal coaching sessions yield a very high return-on-investment of training budget, and can cost your company even less than group training.
Coaching sessions can be conducted over Skype and can be done in one-hour blocks to minimise time away from work. Individual needs analysis and bespoke consulting is part of our package. Sessions can be structured in any of the following ways:
- Individuals or small groups of up to 4 people
- One-hour to three-hour sessions
- Telephonic support after an initial one or two coaching sessions
Individual needs analysis, bespoke consulting and management feedback reports also offered.
Coaching is the ideal staff development solution for your company if:
- You have executives or managers who need focussed, strategic personal development
- You have a small handful of staff (at any level) who need training in specific areas that aren’t fully addressed in a group course
- You have staff members who need focussed attention in a problem area they’re experiencing
- Your budget doesn’t accommodate the cost of in-house group training
- Staff have attended training but need more support to execute the new skills practically
- Staff members can’t afford the time away from work to attend training sessions
Copperline utilises the services of a professional and highly acclaimed executive coach, who brings many years’ experience and qualifications in executive support, business management, personal management, personal and group coaching and facilitation.
His supportive and engaging style develops executives and staff to overcome personal challenges, realise their full potential and become inspired and productive.