Copperline Training is a SETA Accredited Training Provider, BEE rating level 4. We’ve been training people in small, medium and large companies since 1993 and have over 30 years experience in corporate training & development. We’ve trained people in every industry throughout Southern Africa, and are leaders in the field of Corporate Communication Skills and Leadership Training and Employment Equity Training and Consulting.
Our head office is in Cape Town and we have a footprint throughout the world. Our corporate training programmes and coaching sessions are presented via online meeting platforms.
All our training courses are continually reviewed and re-written to reflect the most up-to-date material and methodologies. We stay current with trends and businesses’ and people’s changing learning needs.
Copperline’s team of highly skilled facilitators are hand-picked for their experience in corporate communication skills training. We ensure that the most suitable facilitator is matched with clients who will benefit from the right personality in the training room. Copperline clients receive our facilitators’ personal attention throughout the training process: We conduct a training needs analysis and engage with all relevant employees to customise the material and ensure the training meets the organisation’s and the individuals’ objectives. One-on-one coaching is given to all participants during our training courses. Our facilitators deliver focussed feedback reports on the intervention and individuals’ development. Follow-up programmes, post-training support and coaching are also offered.
- Enhance interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence in businesses;
- Teach plain, concise & clear verbal and written business communication skills;
- Develop human potential through best South African and International HR practice;
- Use real scenarios & practical solutions to ensure our training relates to every client’s specific business environment
- Ensure competence and measurable improvement in skills and behaviour;
- Prove value to our clients’ bottom line by assessing competence and giving relevant feedback.
- Innovation – we use the most up-to date products, aids, information and methods in all our training
- Customer Service – we deliver the outcomes our clients need, every time, through relationships and knowledge
- Learner-Centric Delivery – everything we present must at all times relevant to, and inspire, all participants
- Integrity – we only work with associates who share our values of ethical, professional and appropriate business process
Joanna Cooke is the Owner and Managing Consultant of Copperline Training and has over 30 years corporate Human Resources Development experience. She established Copperline in 1993 after a twelve-year career in Human Resources in the manufacturing and service industries. Joanna has developed all of Copperline’s training programmes and other services and continues to update these offerings to keep them current with industry needs and trends. She has served on many professional committees and is a recognized specialist in communication skills and human resources development. She has developed a reputation as an expert in Employment Equity practice in companies, having worked with and trained over 1000 people in EE Committees in large, medium, small and government organisations in almost every industry. She has also recently produced a well-reputed and ground-breaking training video in Employment Equity, recognized by the leading Southern African distributors of training videos. Her expertise includes Organisational Development, Assessment and Performance Management Systems, Employment Equity Consulting, Strategic Planning, Skills Audits and Competency Profiling, and over twenty years of Communication and Language Skills training.
Joanna’s programmes are unique & original and incorporate the use of movie clips, case studies, role-plays, experiential activities, critical thinking & self-reflection. Her interactional, creative and learner-focused approach inspires participants to achieve personal goals relative to their job objectives, and she is passionate about developing sustainable change in business through practically-based interventions.
Our specialization in Human Resources development enables us to offer the following additional services to our clients:
- Facilitated Planning, Goal-Setting and Problem-Solving Workshops
- Teambuilding Workshops
- Employment Equity Consulting, EE Committee Training and Support
- Performance Management and Competency-Based Assessment Systems
- Job Profiling and Structuring
- Generalist HR Support & Services
- Succession and Manpower Planning
- Skills Development Consulting, including Skills Audits, Skills Planning and SDF Services
- Competency Profiling – Click here for Useful information on Competency Profiling
View: “Our Training Approach” to see how we do what we do.